Our telecommunications engineers are from a variety of backgrounds, including ex-military and private companies such as Marconi and British Telecom. The equipment that we supply are across a broad range of technologies, apprentices would be taught and expected to grasp the technologies. Duties include: SDH and PDH network equipment’s Pseudo-wire equipment’s CWDM and DWDM OTN…
If you’re looking for an apprenticeship in or around Gloucestershire, you’ve come to the right place! Once you’ve found the job opening for you, follow the instructions given to apply.
Remember to send a covering letter to help your application stand out:
- Your cover letter should always be tailored to each individual job application.
- Keep it to one page.
- Where possible, begin the letter by addressing a person rather than “Dear Sir/Madam”.
- Clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
- Make sure you match your skills, attributes and experience to the job description.
- Ensure you demonstrate your knowledge of the potential employer and the department in which you’ll be working.
- Your letter should include a brief summary of what you are currently doing and how this will have prepared you for the vacancy in question.
- Show enthusiasm for the position and provide the prospective employer with an opportunity to meet with you to discuss the vacancy.
- Use the right key words and avoid using acronyms that others wouldn’t understand.