|Job title:||Engineering Apprenticeship – Severnside|
|Application deadline:||8 July 2019|
|Start date:||9 September 2019|
|We are recruiting for our next intake of engineering apprenticeships to join our Muller Milk and Ingredients business unit at our Severnside site|
Apprenticeships are one of the best training routes we provide that support the development of technical knowledge and practical experience required in industry.
Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year
At Müller, it’s not just our products that move fast. We’re the market leader because we give our customers more than great taste – we give them moments of pleasure every day. This ability to exceed our customers’ expectations makes for fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. And this could be your opportunity to further your career with an award-winning FMCG company that’s truly entrepreneurial. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share
We are looking for people who have the energy, drive, dedication and commitment to work hard to achieve and want to have a long and successful career in the dairy industry with us. If this sounds familiar we definitely need to hear from you!
Our apprenticeship will provide you with:
• Nationally recognised qualifications
Your apprenticeship will be supported by us whilst working in partnership with our Training Providers (Midland Group Training Services (MGTS) and Reaseheath College) to achieve the following apprenticeship standard:
Food and Drink Engineering Maintenance Apprenticeship at level 3
• Diploma in Food and Drink Engineering Maintenance at level 3
• Award in Food Safety and HACCP at level 2
• End point assessment of your skills and knowledge
Duration: 4-year programme
Key skills and experience:
• GCSE English, Maths (Higher) and Science at grade C (level 5) or equivalent.
• A desire to learn with great passion for the dairy industry.
• Great attention to detail.
• The ability to analyse problems and suggest improvements/solutions.
• Demonstrates a self-motivated and proactive approach to work and studies.
• Able to demonstrate good team working skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Other important information:
On completion of your apprenticeship, candidates will progress into roles such as Process Engineering Technicians or Warehouse Technicians.
• This role will include residential release to complete some elements of your training; therefore applicants must be prepared to live away from home during the residential element at college.
• Successful applicants will need to be flexible as the role will be based at one of our sites initially and then rotated across our Market Drayton, Minsterley and Telford sites to gain skills across different areas of the business.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk.